Sunday, August 28, 2011

Penn and Teller in Norfolk, VA [VID]



This is a clip that I edited and posted on YouTube.  I use this clip and some occasional magic in my Research Methods course to illustrate critical thinking and promote curiosity. How did they do that? Figure it out yet?  Be sure to pause the video at about 2 minutes in and see if you can figure it out.
Penn & Teller Bullsh*t: Seasons 1-7

This local news clip is from their visit to the Norfolk, VA area in May 2002. My oldest daughter and I saw them when they were here in 2002. I hope they come back soon. Can anyone say "Class Field Trip?"

Because of their critical thinking/skepticism spin on magic, Penn and Teller are my favorite magicians. Check out their Bullsh*t TV program.

Future journalist, how would you handle a guest like Penn in your studio?

Visit WilliamHartPhD.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.