Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cheap Phone Holder for Car [PIC]

I've been looking for a car holder for my smartphone.  I was looking for something that was at a good price, convenient and not that bulky.  Found some, but they weren't what I was looking for.  So, I decided to make my own.  It took me about 30 minutes to make and cost me about $4.  See photos below.





I just used some 12 gauge jewelry wire like below.  Used some needle-nosed pliers, but shaped most of it by hand.  Yeah it covers my CD and radio, but I don't use those much any more.  I just shaped two pieces of wire - one for the phone and one for the audio cable.  Still have plenty of wire left.  Think I'll make some jewelry. :)




See more at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.