Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spike Lee Update (New Film & Article in VA Pilot)

In a recent post I wrote that Spike Lee would be on campus on September 12th.  Did you go?  Did you see him?  Did you hear him?   What do you think of his views on education?  Is he right?

For some details see The Virginian-Pilot article: Spike Lee to NSU students: ‘Education is what counts’

Also, recently I introduced and showed Lee's Do the Right Thing on campus. (Good turn out. Thanks.)  During the introduction, I think I forgot to mention that there will be a sequel to Do the Right Thing called Red Hook Summer which is now in post-production. Mookie's back.




See more at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.