Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Finding Vivian Maier - Official Movie Trailer" (My New Fav YouTube Video) [VID]



I just added this video as a favorite on my YouTube channel.





Originally uploaded to YouTube by VivianMaierFilm.

See Video: Finding Vivian Maier - Official Movie Trailer

Description: "This is the official trailer for the documentary film, Finding Vivian Maier. A film unraveling the life of the now famous Vivian Maier and John Maloof's journey to piece together Maier's past. www.facebook.com/findingvivianmaier www.twitter.com/vivianmaierfilm www.findingvivianmaier.com (Film website) www.vivianmaier.com (Maier's photographs)"



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog. See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.