Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime" (My New Fav YouTube Video) [VID]



I just added this video as a favorite on my YouTube channel.





Originally uploaded to YouTube by WorldVisionVietnam.

See Video: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime

Description: "World Vision believe that the key to helping the poor is not by just giving them support such as food and shelter but by educating, training and empowering them. This is how we can help change the world. For more information visit http://www.worldvision.org.vn"



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog. See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.