Sunday, January 19, 2014

"In The Name of Love" (My New Fav YouTube Video) [VID]



I just added this video as a favorite on my YouTube channel.





Originally uploaded to YouTube by shiramo.

See Video: In The Name of Love

Description: "In memory of MLK...slideshow put to U2's Pride(In The Name of Love). Done in honor of Martin Luther King Jr Day 1/15/07. I wanted to create something like this for several years and finally sat down to do it. Around 2003 I created a mix of U2 - 'Pride' with various MLK speeches and news briefs interlaced. U2 fans will notice that I used the single version of 'Pride' which has Bono's unedited vocals as he really belts out the chorus with a lot of feeling and emotion. The ultimate goal was to set a slideshow to the music. This was done using the wonderful program 'MemoriesOnTV' version 3.1.7. After sorting through many on download.com this was my favorite. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you for watching."



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog. See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.